Oia, Santorini, Greece

White washed buildings backdropped with the cerulean blue of the Adriatic Sea are indicative of being in the Greek Islands. My visit coincided with the tourist's low season, so I had much of the volcanic island of Santorini to explore on my own. While the photos I took home are people-free, I also had a difficult time finding shops and restaurants that were open for lunch!
This photo was taken in the town of Oia where a labyrinth of stone pathways leads down the cliffs of the volcano's crater. Losing oneself among the streets is an easy way to spend an entire day admiring the architecture of this town that hangs from the island's volcanic rim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunch at Nahaam, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tambulilid, Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines

Plaza Mayor, Madrid, España