Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy

Rome holds so many treasures that I was amazed at how busy I kept during the full three days I spent in the city. While wandering around the town on foot, I found several places where I could to sit with my journal for hours. The Pantheon with a cup of gelato, the Spanish Steps for sunset and a glass of wine, and the Trevi Fountain with a cappucino. Each locale oozed with Italian ambiance. Perhaps a little full of the tourist types, these locations also offer plenty of opportunities to people watch. Even on this rainy day, I found joy in colourful umbrellas and the detail in the fountain's sculptures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunch at Nahaam, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tambulilid, Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines

Plaza Mayor, Madrid, España